Another applause for our new future leader

By steven88net
Helping young leaders her forte

Anisha Sasheendran says Malaysian youth lack courage in exploring options
.

.

KUALA LUMPUR: Numbers and Anisha Sasheendran have a certain affinity. The 28-year-old has travelled to and worked with countless young aspiring leaders from 40 countries over the last four years.
.
The human capital communication executive has AIESEC -- the world's largest student organisation which has provided nearly a million youth worldwide with significant leadership experience since 1948 -- to thank for her global exposure.
.
"If I was not part of AIESEC, I would not have had the chance to do all these -- travel extensively and discover human resources as my calling.
.
"As a child, Anisha had thought she was destined for a science-related career like other family members before her.That was partly why the Klang-born chose to major in biotechnology at Universiti Sains Malaysia eight years ago. But an encounter with fellow students recruiting new AIESEC members on campus in 2001 changed her life. "I signed up because of the activities available, mainly the leadership opportunities, and the work abroad programme.
.
"I knew it was necessary, even for a science student, to join an organisation that would complement my other interests like business and human resources," said Anisha, who recently joined PricewaterhouseCoopers, one of AIESEC's top global partners..............
.
.
.
As some of my friends know, previously I joined AIESEC in 2007/2008 term and I met her in person and had some discussion related to AIESEC's development. No doubt, she is a very outstanding person who not only good in management but also good in personality. Believe me, not many youth is able to sit at the position where she is sitting right now. Malaysian including me should proud to have such a great person for representing us in bringing our pride to a greater high.
.
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and wish you all the best in your journeys of AIESEC.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?