Amazing Aquascaping

By steven88net

I was being told about 2007 Aqua Design Amano Aquascaping Contest which I had totally no idea on about it initially. The contest, held yearly and open to anyone, is the most significant award in the hobby and garners international recognition. The entries are judged by Takashi Amano himself and other renowned judges.

I was thinking whether my aquarium qualifies to participate this competition or not. As I was lazy to take a picture of my aquarium, I decided to get a picture of a similar aquarium from internet. Ended I got something like this.

Source:www.flickr.com/photos/19714416@N05/2943502331/


See, it looks nice, isn't it ? The water is clean and clear. But......why looks empty? I assume you guys are my judges. What do you think about this aquascaping? Please rate so-called my aquascaping from 1 to 10. Frankly speaking, I would rank it 7/10 as my actual aquascaping is even worse (which has nothing inside except the fish). At the end, I did not submit my application as I did not want to embarass myself and my country.

At Oct 2007, the result had been released through online. Thank God, my decision was correct for not participating this contest. Pictures below will explain why I said so.

World Number 1#

World Number 2#

World Number 3#

There are more fantastic pictures, please visit to: http://www.aquatic-eden.com/2007/10/ada-2007-aquascaping-contest-top-10.html for more views and comments.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?