Unexpected Guest in the house

By steven88net
On 18/04/2009 evening, when I was inserting my car key to start the engine, I saw something in black and unidentified stuff was moving very slowly not far from me. I was thinking it was a cat or a plastic bag, so I ignored it initially as I was in rush.

I went into my car and my hand was on the gear knob and ready to shift to the reverse gear. Suddenly, something caught in my eyes again. The unidentified item moved again and this time I pretty confirmed that it cannot be a plastic bag. Curiosity in my mind forced me to go and see what that was. Surprisingly, it was a tortoise (I assumed). It is big in size, approximately size of my palm. It is not a general species (green turtle) as its shell is dark brown in colour and its head has two long yellow lines.

Without thinking further, I grabbed the tortoise and put it in a pile with clean waters. Now, the question is, how did it managed to come into my gated house’s garden?


There are three possible answers:

A: there was an eagle was grabbing the tortoise to be its dinner but unfortunately fell it onto my house’s garden.

B: There is a small hole on the bottom of the fence, and it entered through that hole.

C: Out of nowhere, POP! , it dropped down from the sky.

As we are typically Chinese, when there is something unexplainable event/thing occurs,
Every one of us definitely will be contacting them in order to seek for clarifications, who are MAGNUM 4D, TOTO, or others that are similar. (Trust me)

Initially, I was thinking to take it as my new pet. However, my parent suggested to set it free instead of keeping it. Although it is a bit waste, I have no choice, hence I decided to set it free on tomorrow afternoon.


The place that I freed the tortoise which is located near to my house.

The tortoise had safely back to its habitat.

At the end of the day, Magnum 4D result was out, as expected, God of prosperity did not help me to strike again. -The End-

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Olive Tree April 20, 2009 at 2:17 PM
    Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!
  2. steven88net April 20, 2009 at 4:16 PM
    Thanks for your comment.

Something to say?