Bad day that I had today.

By steven88net
As some of you guys knew, I attended the basketball training session which started at 7pm. I reached there on time and I met some of them. Without wasting time, we started some warm-up trainings. As nobody notice, somebody took my bad away from the seat that we usually put on. WTF, I had handphones, wallets with identification card, driving license, contacts, car keys and small ammount of cash. Nobody wasn't aware there was someone took something from the seat.

I lost many of my friends and businesses contacts. I called up my parent to pass me my car's spare keys to me. Of course, there was some screwing process happened while I was telling them that I lost the things.
My friend suggested to lodge a police report first. Thanks to my friend, Joe, who accompanied me along to the police station. It took us about half & hour to be there. The police in charged asked me to write the details and things that had been stolen. I did what I followed and he generated out an output like below.

Check out the description below that written by the policeman in charged.


I suspected two people involved in this incident. It was either an uncle who jogged around the basketball court or a foreign student that played basketball for a while.

p/s: I curse that motherf**ker who stole my belongings will suffer whatever illness, have to fork out moneys for its treatments, everyday have to hang a bag of salt water around him and may the god sends you to hell without anybody notice.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?